Dr. David Allen, MD
Dr. David Allen joined Intermountain Skin Cancer in 2003. He was raised in Weber County and attended Weber State University where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. He then attended the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Completed his Internship at Saint Luke’s Medical Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, completed his Residency in Dermatology and the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Allen practices general medical and surgical dermatology. His enjoys seeing and helping patients of all ages, he takes great pride in treating his patients with the best medical care possible.
Dr. Allen resides with his wife Janine in Ogden, they have five children. He enjoys spending time with his family, tennis, downhill and water skiing, volleyball, biking, hiking, climbing/rappelling, camping, photography, model airplanes/RC airplanes.
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Dermatology Residency Medical School of Wisconsin
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Curriculum Content Committee – Surgical Dermatology (2017-present)
- American Board of Dermatology Curriculum Content Committee – Medical Dermatology (2010-2016)
- Utah Dermatology Society (President, 2012-2013)
- Ogden Surgical Medical Society (President, 2012: Board Member 2010-2015)
- Utah Medical Association (Board of Trustees, at Large Member (2005-2010)
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Update (Medical Online Journal Article Review Committee (2015-present)
- American Academy of Dermatology Patient Safety Hero Award 2014
- Chief Dermatology Resident, 2003
- Senior Student Clinical Mentorship Award
- Clinical Honors in Medical, Pediatrics, and Anesthesiology Clerkships
Speaks English, and fluent Spanish