Laser hair removal is quickly becoming one of the most popular hair-removal treatments because it is safe, quick, efficient and relatively painless when compared to other treatments. In 15 to 30 minutes, our certified laser technician can remove up to 80 percent of the hairs in a given area.
Further treatments lead to further reduction. While there are a few variables that may affect the outcome, laser hair removal often means permanent hair follicle removal. This means no more time or money spent on shaving or waxing of the area.
Benefits of laser hair removal include:
- Low impact with much less pain than waxing or electrolysis
- Fast procedure with no recovery time
- Low risk – lasers do not remove skin
- Laser treatments eliminate hair follicles permanently after several treatments
- Eliminates ingrown hairs which cause razor burn symptoms
Interested in finding out whether laser treatment is right for you? Contact us at our Weber County skin care center by calling (801) 627-0515 to schedule a free consultation!