Laser hair removal is quickly becoming one of the most popular hair-removal treatments. It is safe, quick, efficient and relatively painless when compared to other treatments. In 15 to 30 minutes, our certified laser technician can remove up to 80 percent of the hairs in a given area.
Further treatments lead to further reduction. While there are a few variables that may affect the outcome, laser hair removal often means permanent hair follicle removal. This means no more time or money spent on shaving or waxing of the area.
Benefits of laser hair removal include:
- Low impact with much less pain than waxing or electrolysis
- Fast procedure with no recovery time
- Low risk – lasers do not remove skin
- Laser treatments eliminate hair follicles permanently after several treatments
- Eliminates ingrown hairs which cause razor burn symptoms
Interested in finding out whether laser hair removal treatment is right for you? Contact our Weber County medical spa by calling 801-528-6088 to schedule a free consultation!